Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory in Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering graduate scholarship. Applicants must have a strong background on
1. Computer network, wireless communications, communication engineering, or Internet of Things
2. Signal processing, image processing, and programming such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Android programming, etc.
Those who have knowledge and publications related to "5G and Future Radio Access" such as OFDM, NOMA, massive MIMO, index modulation, and etc. will get more plus points.
For any queries, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org
※ If you are shortlisted, we will contact to you.
▶ Requirement!!!! (English Mandatory)
- Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
- CGPA >= 3.0/4.0 - IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
▶ Required documents
- Curriculum Vitae
- Formal English score certificate (within 2 years)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivation letter-Research plan
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Scholarship includes full tuition fee until graduation, medical insurance and monthly stipend (depending on lab funding status).
Kindly fill your online application form and submit the required documents. http://wens.re.kr/home/recruitment-form