PhD Studentships at Henley Business School
Scholarship for UK/EU/International postgraduate research students who have an outstanding academic background - usually a distinction (at least 70%) at masters level in a relevant subject from an internationally recognised University.
WHO CAN APPLY
- UK/EU/International postgraduate research students who have a good Masters degree, from an interationally recognised univeristy, and an equally strong undergraduate degree. You must also meet the schools English language requirements.
- Available to students of the Henley Business School who are studying full time PhD programmes, please see the schools website for full details
- In order to be considered for this studentship please see the Henley Business School website for more information
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
WHAT IS IT WORTH
- This studentship provides up to £15,000 stipend plus Univeristy fees are avilable to outstanding applicants conducting full time postgraduate research and stipend
- It is available (dependent on eligibility) for for up to 3 years, awards are offered on an annual basis and renewable at the end of each year following satisfactory performance
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.