PhD Scholarship in Synthetic Medicinal Chemistry at Curtin University in Australia, 2017
- Deadline: February 15, 2017
Curtin University is inviting applications for PhD Scholarship in Synthetic Medicinal Chemistry. International students, Australian Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, Australian Permanent Resident and New Zealand Citizen can apply for this scholarship.
The project aims to develop chemical probes capable of inhibiting the transport of essential mycolic acid across the cell wall of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Curtin is a leading Australian university with campuses in Australia & South-East Asia offering undergraduate, postgraduate & research opportunities.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Honours 1 in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry;
- MSc by Research in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
- The successful candidate shall receive an annual stipend of $26,288 (2016) tax-free which will be indexed for the duration of the award. The scholarship shall be for three years with a maximum possible extension of up to six months.
- The tuition fee for a domestic candidate shall be covered by the Research Training Scheme (RTS). For a successful international student, the scholarship will also cover tuition fees for the duration of the award.
Interested applicants, please email initial expression of interest to Dr Hendra Gunosewoyo with the following information:
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.