PhD Scholarship in Economics
- Phd, Course
- 31 October 2019
This scholarship is designed to attract high-quality students to study for a PhD in Economics, Finance or Marketing at RMIT University.
- a Masters by research; or
- a Masters by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent; or
- a Honours degree achieving first class honours; and
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$32,000 stipend per year (+ fee waiver) over the duration of three years
Apply for a PhD program starting in 2020 at RMIT using the link on our website.
Email the following to HDR coordinator EFM: A/Prof Peter Sivey (contact details to be found on our website)
- A detailed CV
- Copies of any published or submitted papers where applicable.
- A research proposal outlining a synthesis of relevant literature, proposed research design, and analytical techniques. This proposal should showcase your skills in written communication, application of appropriate research methodologies and conceptual development.
You are also required to attach a separate document addressing the following additional selection criteria:
- Evidence of research output including publications, conference contributions and/or technical reports in the field of Economics, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to effectively liaise with industry and government to produce high-impact research.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst displaying a strong commitment to work in a team environment, including the demonstrated ability to confidently and effectively work with colleagues, project team leaders, and industry partners.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage varying workloads and respond to changing priorities as required.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.