PhD Program CCHD
The program offers cutting-edge education in the fields of Neurobiology, Vascular Biology, Immunology and Inflammation Research and integrates basic, applied, and clinical sciences, as well as a huge spectrum of experimantal techniques.
Application and selection criteria
- » the official admission criteria for PhD students at the MUV
- » command of English
- » documented scientific interest and research talent
- » duration of undergraduate studies
- » excellent grades at the undergraduate level
- » letters of recommendation by previous supervisors
- » GRE certificate
The official admission requirements for PhD students at the MUV are regulated by § 2 of the Curriculum of the PhD-Studies (see appendix 3). The academic degrees that qualify for participation in the PhD studies at the MUV are:
- final degree in the diploma studies of Medicine or Dentistry
- final degree in any scientific/technical, subject-relevant or subject-related diploma studies
- final degree in studies at an internationally renowned domestic or foreign post-secondary education institution equal to the above-mentioned diploma studies (the rectorate decides about the equality in the course of the admission procedure).
Documented command of EnglishSince English is the language of science and the language of all CCHD courses, participants need to document their English skills, best by providing a TOEFL (see www.toefl.org) certificate.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.