Candidates should have an excellent mathematical and statistical background with advanced R programming skills. The project is to generate the needed new design matrices for response surfaces and investigate possible applications.
PhD International Scholarships in Designs for Response Surface Methodology
- $33,000 p.a.
- 6 February 2022
Founded by Francis Ormond in 1887, RMIT began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia.All Scholarships from RMIT University
- International (currently in Australia) and Domestic applicants are eligible
- Eligible applicants must fulfil all the following 3 requirements:
- Have a Master of Science or Engineering with a research component (thesis).
- Have a Bachelor (Hons) of Science or Engineering.
- Have an excellent knowledge of programming in R.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
$33,000 AUD per year.
Applications should be submitted by email to A/Prof Stelios Georgiou within a single email titled “Scholarship Application in Designs for Response Surface Methodology with Multiple Responses”.
In this email the applicant needs to attach:
- A cover letter describing how the applicant’s skills and research experience address the selection criteria.
- A current CV, academic transcripts, and a list of publications (if applicable).
- At least one reference letter.
Candidates will be notified of outcome to nominated email.