PhD Graduate Research Assistantship for Mechanical and Biomedical Research Program at Koreatech
- Tuition fee and salary
Research assistant positions for international graduate students (MS and PhD) and post-docs are available.
1. Microfluidic researches : development of microfluidic diagnostic devices
2. Thermal and fluid researches : fluid dynamics and heat transfer analysis and design
1. Major in Mech. Eng./Che. Eng or other related fields
2. Good communication and writing skills in English
- official test score (ex. TOEFL) may be required for international graduate admission
3. Must be enrolled in a graduate degree program of Koreatech before appointment
- please refer to the admission office page for graduate program schedule & required documents
4. Experiences in microfluidics, biomedical engineering, chemical/material engineering fields will be plus
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Funding will cover tuition and monthly salary, but will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should send their CV, publications (if any), along with a cover letter briefly describing their interests and qualifications, via email (spark at koreatech.ac.kr).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.