Three positions for a three-year pre-doctoral contract are opened. Research proposals must fit with the overall research lines of the program and faculty, based on the commitment to promote research on social innovation and sustainability.
One of the scholarships should focus on the topics addressed by the Chair for Low Carbon Hydrogen Studies Another scholarship will be co-supervised by a member of the faculty of the University of Strathclyde Glasgow. This candidate will be located in Madrid but will be required to do at least a three-month research stay at this university to obtain the International PhD.
Candidates must hold an MRes or MSc with good grades, a level of English equivalent to C1, and a B1 level of Spanish.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
- A 3-year contract (biannually revised)
- Salary of 20.759,94 € (gross) and a 90% discount on PhD fees
- Study our PhD Program on Business, Innovation, and Sustainability
- Research stays in leading universities
- Join a vibrant and passionate research team with a strong record of publications
- Opportunity to live in the warm and interesting city of Madrid
Documents required for application:
Curriculum vitae, academic records, accreditation of English (C1) and Spanish (B1), research proposal, cover letter, and two recommendation letters.
Application submission on this website