Information: This scholarship is funded by Universitas Padjadjaran - Indonesia
Subject Areas: Physics
Project Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Camellia Panatarani, S.Si., M.Si.
Project Tittle: Nanobubble application in the aquaculture system
Clean water is one of the most important determining factors in the aquaculture system includes some essential parameters such as dissolved oxygen (DO), turbidity, TDS, and pH level. We successfully developed a diffuser-based porous ceramic structure capable of generating nanobubbles with an average size of 600 nm. The applications of nanobubbles diffuser and its integration in the aquaculture wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) are promising to improve water quality challenges. The presence of nanobubbles in the systems expecting to play an important role in enhancing dissolved oxygen prevented the pathogens. The investigation includes the fundamental roles of the nanobubbles in the flotation system to reduced turbidity (TDS), ammonia removal, and providing a high concentration of dissolved oxygen. The design and developed WWTP were also necessary to be tested to the recirculating aquaculture system with the high economic fish commodity in high density.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
- Full cost of tuition fees at the Doctoral Program in Universitas Padjadjaran;
- Monthly Living allowance IDR 2.500.000 for 3 (three) years during the Doctoral Program;
- 1 (one) time return airfare ticket to and from Jakarta Indonesia (from and to the candidate's nearest international airport);
- Health insurance for 3 (three) years, during the Doctoral Program;
- There will be additional funds available for research expenses for 3 (three) years during the doctoral program.
To apply, please complete and submit the following documents to email@example.com, and address the email for your application as 'Padjadjaran Doctoral Scholarship – Camellia Panatarani':
- Degree certificates and transcripts;
- Two letter of recommendations. Applicants are required to submit two letters of recommendation. These recommendations should be written by people who have supervised you in an academic, employment, or community service setting. Your recommendations should directly address your suitability for admission to a postgraduate program at Universitas Padjadjaran;
- Statement of Purpose. Your statement should be typed, single-spaced and should be between two to three pages. Describe your reasons for applying to the proposed program, your preparation for this field of study, and explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience, and how you choose to develop the project, which may aid the admissions committee in evaluating your motivation for postgraduate study.
- 2-page Curriculum Vitae;
- Certificate of Proficiency in English; and
- Other supporting documents.
If you require any further information with regard to this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.