Peking University Scholarships (PKUS) for International Students
- Bachelor, Master, Phd
- 15 May 2017
The Peking University Scholarships (PKUS) are available for outstanding international students to study a B.A., M.A. and PhD degree for the academic year 2017-2018.
Founded in 1898, Peking University (PKU) is the first national university in Chinese modern history. The Peking University now consists of five faculties: Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Medicine, and Information and Engineering.
Bachelor, Master and Doctoral candidates are not required to take the Chinese language proficiency exam.
Applicants must have already submitted a degree program application (B.A., M.A., or PhD) to Peking University for 2017.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
1. Full scholarship
- Covers tuition fees;
- Living allowance (including accommodation subsidy)?
Undergraduate: 2000 CNY/per month?
Master: 2500 CNY/per month
PhD: 3000 CNY/per month
Medical insurance: 600 CNY/per year
Partial scholarship: Covers tuition
Applicants must apply online and submit in person or express following materials before the deadline:
- “Scholarship Application Form” with signature and one photograph on it?
- “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” (in Chinese or English, original).
- A copy of the applicant’s highest academic degree. If the degree is not in Chinese or English, it must be translated to English. (Students that have yet to graduate can provide proof of their expected graduation date.)
- One photocopy of your valid passport (must be a valid ordinary passport)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.