The Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarship 2022 has set up a quota for 8th graders in 2022. Pakistani students may apply for PEEF scholarships. The special quota scholarship is split into five categories. People who have been orphaned, children of government officials in BPS 1-4 (children of civil servants who are eligible to serve and retire), and victims of terrorist incidents. Various academic institutes examining PEEF scholars will reward PEEF scholars. Apply online for Matric, Intermediate, and Graduate Students, learn about PEEF Scholarships qualifying requirements, and more.
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- Tuition fees and basic expenses
- 28 February 2100
- This opportunity is open to residents of Punjab.
- Candidate’s Metric (Intermediate) or Intermediate grades must be at least 60% (for graduation).
- An accredited college or university must be enrolled full-time (In intermediate or graduation).
- Children of workers who work in grades 1-4 are strongly encouraged to apply.
- There would be a priority for children of martyrs.
- In order to apply, candidates must not be recipients of any other kind of financial assistance.
- There must be at least 23000 Pkr in total household income.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Tuition Fee/other basic expenses.