Pechersk School International Foundation Full Scholarship for Ukrainian Nationals, 2017
- Bachelor, Master
- 15 February 2017
Pechersk School International (PSI) Foundation is offering full scholarship to the student entering Grade 8 for 2017-2018 academic year. Only Ukrainian National Citizen may apply for this scholarship.
Pechersk School International is an IB World School since 2000, serving the national and internationally mobile community of Kyiv. The learning experience at PSI is shaped by a spirit of community, whereby students, teachers and parents work together to achieve our goals of creating successful, independent learners and global citizens. PSI is the only school in Ukraine, which holds dual international school accreditation.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Who Can Apply
- Applications and timelines will be publicly advertised and available on the school website.
- Only Ukrainian National Citizen may apply.
- Only students attending Ukrainian National Schools (not international schools) may apply.
- Applications can only be offered by the PSI director, principals or their delegates.
- The Application Form requires basic information about the applicant’s parents, their employment and annual salaries. PSI may call for additional documentation about the family’s annual salaries, earnings and assets held during the application process if deemed necessary.
- This information will not be shared outside of the Scholarship Selection Committee.
Scholarship Student Profile
The school administration with input from the Secondary School Student Council has identified the traits we seek in a candidate for this scholarship. The successful student will match the following profile/criteria:
- A good ‘fit’ with the philosophies of PSI and the International Baccalaureate programme
- An interest and willingness to engage in PSI-based community service activities
- A level of maturity, positivity and enthusiasm for schooling and success
- A strong academic background and a satisfactory level of English language (both verbal and written)
- A commitment to their school and studies with a record of high attendance
- Demonstrated involvement in programmes outside of the regular classroom (including outside of the school)
- A positive behaviour record in their current school
- A willingness to commit to PSI from the point of enrollment to the end of Secondary School graduation
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
On an annual basis, the PSI Foundation scholarship will provide the selected students until the end of Grade 12:
- Full tuition fees until the end of Secondary schooling
- Valued = $26,500 USD annually
- Textbooks and other paid resources to include school trips and CEESA events
- A notebook computer (to be upgraded after three years)
- Funding for co-curricular activities / events
- Ukrainian External Programme Tuition Fees (a requirement of this scholarship programme)
- Sports and House Team uniform sets
Total = USD $2,500 annually
Application Documents Checklist
- Complete the application form (supplied)
- Complete the PSI Student Registration and Student Medical forms (supplied)
- Attach school reports from the last two academic years
- Attach the two application essays to you application form
- Attach the PSI Student Registration and Student Medical forms (supplied)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.