Peace Studies and International Development UG Scholarships at University of Bradford
- 50% fee reduction or £3,000 cash payment
- 21 September 2021
In the run up to celebrating in 2023, the Golden Jubilee of the founding of the UK's first Peace Studies Department, The University is thrilled to be able to announce two scholarships that will benefit both international and home undergraduate applicants that enrol on the course: BA International Relations, Politics and Security Studies
- International students will benefit from a generous scholarship by means of a 50% tuition fee reduction.
- Home students will benefit from a cash bursary of £3,000 (paid in three instalments in November, March and June).
All self-funding students that take up their place on the course will be awarded the respective scholarship.
Students awarded the scholarship are expected to be fully engaged with their study – demonstrated through course attendance and submission of work. The University reserves the right to withdraw this scholarship if it is deemed that students aren’t sufficiently engaging with their course. Recipients may be required to repay the scholarship amount.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- International Students will be awarded a scholarship by means of a 50% fee reduction. For students starting in the 21/22 academic year, this will mean that their tuition fee will be £8,450 per year.
- Home Students will be awarded a scholarship by means of a cash payment of £3,000 - (paid in three instalments in November, March and June)
Students aren't required to apply. If you successfully enrol on the course, you will be awarded the respective scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.