Partial scholarship for Bachelor's and Master's students
- Master, Bachelor
- 50% tuition fee
- June 1, 2019
International students applying to the first year of Bachelor’s degree studies at VGTU can be awarded a partial scholarship (50% of tuition fee) for the academic year 2019-2020. Students can submit their applications until 1st of June, 2019.
All applicants must submit their application with education documents online before applying for partial scholarship. To be considered for a partial scholarship please register in here.
Applicants must be 21 years old and younger (BA) or 26 years old and younger (MA). Scholarship is awarded for 4 years (BA) or full length (MA) of studies, if the student has no academic debts.
Incomplete applications or without application fee payment will not be considered for a scholarship. Application submited after 1st of June, 2019 will not be considered for a scholarship.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
50% tuition fee waiver
- Previous academic achievements and examination results (minimum 70% of the maximum GPA).
- Motivation letter: highlighting personal qualities, assets and liabilities that could influence the education. Description of most important professional/academic achievements until date. Goals & objectives of studying at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. How the University will benefit to have you as a student? (Word Limit 1000 words)
- 2 References or letters of recommendation submitted from teachers;
- Knowledge of English language (minimum level B2);
- Extracurricular activities related to the programme chosen at VGTU.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.