Palgrave Brown Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in UK, 2017-2018
- Deadline: February 15, 2017
The Palgrave Brown Scholarship has been established by the Palgrave Brown Bursary Fund to provide funding for undergraduates from certain Eastern European countries who are in need of financial assistance.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of financial need, and academic merit will also be taken into consideration. As this is a partial award, priority will be given to students for whom this scholarship will make the most difference in being able to afford studying at Oxford.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
An annual grant of up to £10,250 towards living expenses. Students undertaking a six-year medical degree would only receive funding for the first four years of the course.
- Applications for those with an offer to study at Oxford from October 2017 are currently open. Read the Guidance notes (see Related documents on this page) and submit your application via the Undergraduate scholarships application form.
- Applications must be submitted by 12 noon (UK time) on Wednesday 15 February 2017.
- The selection process will be undertaken in Spring 2017.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in May 2017.
Please note: Applicants must have made an application to the University through UCAS by 15 October 2016 and been successful in gaining a place. You need to complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form (selecting ‘Palgrave Brown Scholarship’ in Section A) and arrange for a reference to be submitted on your behalf. Please note that we cannot consider applications from candidates who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.