Oxford University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2017-2018
- Deadline: February 15, 2017
Oxford University is offering up to two Simon and June Li Scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme in 2017/2018.
These scholarships have been established by Simon and June Li to provide funding for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study due to financial circumstances.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Only applications from undergraduate candidates who have been offered a place at the University of Oxford for entry in 2017/18 (starting an undergraduate course in October 2017) will be considered.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
Tuition fees, college fees and a grant towards living expenses
Applicants must submit their application via the Undergraduate scholarships application form.
- Your application must be accompanied by one reference. This should be from one person with direct knowledge of your academic work (eg a former or current teacher), who is not related to you and who you have asked to complete a reference form in support of your application. If you are completing the online form, your referee will be contacted automatically by email using the email address you provide in the form. They will be asked to submit a reference as soon as you submit your application; you will be copied into this request. Please ensure you seek your referee’s approval to be nominated as a referee in advance.
- Your referee should submit their reference in PDF format by email to student.funding-AT-admin.ox.ac.uk. This must be sent from a professional/institutional email address, or on institutional or professional letter-headed paper. Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail and other such addresses cannot be accepted. Your referee should include your name and the scholarship(s) you are applying for in the subject heading.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your referee submits their reference by email or post by 12 noon (UK time) on Wednesday 15 February 2017. The Student Fees and Funding team cannot contact a referee on your behalf, or follow up on a missing reference.
- The Reach Oxford Scholarships require you to include an additional supporting statement with your application. Please include this in section E of the application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.