The Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) is offered at Seoul National University.
Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP)
- 900,000 KRW (₩) per month
Seoul National University
Seoul National University honors the ideals of liberal education and aims to teach students a lifelong love of learning that will form the basis for continuous personal growth. At the same time it is committed to preparing students to work and live in an increasingly competitive global environment.All Scholarships from Seoul National University
International applicants who wish to apply for 4-year undergraduate programs of SNU. (Those who wish to study in programs longer than 4 years – such as medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, and architecture – cannot apply for this scholarship.)
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: one year
* Korean language training is mandatory and if the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, he is not eligible to enter the degree program.
Others: medical insurance, settlement and returning expenses
Applicants submit applications for this program to Korean embassies in their countries → The embassies make the first selection → The National Institute for International Education makes the final selection
Application Period: September