Overseas Education Outstanding Achievement Scholarships for Singapore Students in UK
- 13 June 2021
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce two scholarship awards of £2,500 for Singapore domiciled students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the Birmingham UK campus starting September 2021.
This is a joint award with our local representative, Overseas Education, and will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2021/22.
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Singapore domiciled.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representatives – Overseas Education.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Overseas Education by 14 June 2021.
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£2,500 tuition fee discount.
To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Overseas Education by 13 June 2021. Selection for the award will be based on academic performance. Students will be shortlisted for interviews which are to be held in July 2021 (date TBC) in Singapore. The scholarships will be announced shortly after interview.
The full scholarship will be awarded upon enrolment on studies in September 2021.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.