This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Health and Medicine.
- $5,000 per annum
Australian National UniversityAll Scholarships from Australian National University
A person shall be eligible to apply who is an Australian citizen, holds Permanent Residence Status in Australia or is an international student and is either:
- Enrolled or intending to enroll in the Honours year of a program leading to the award of a degree of Bachelor with Honours, at The Australian National University
- enrolled or intending to enroll in the Honours year of a combined program leading to two degrees, one of which will lead to the award of a degree of Bachelor with Honours
- enrolled in second or third year of the Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Program at the ANU Medical School.
Should no person eligible be available or suitable for the award of the scholarship, the scholarship may be awarded to an individual who is enrolled in a program of study leading to the award of a research Masters (MPhil) or Doctorate (PhD) at the ANU.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship is worth $5,000 per year.
- Applications will be called for with a closing date as set from time to time by the Dean of Medicine and Health Sciences. The Dean shall determine, in any year, whether academic references shall be requested as part of the application process. The full application process shall be promulgated from time to time.
- An applicant who is not currently a student of the University must apply separately and concurrently for admission to the University.
- The application form must be completed and submitted by the closing date.