Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)
- 100% tuition fee
- Deadline: February 14, 2019
The Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) is a Dutch scholarship programme from Nuffic, financed by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the budget for development cooperation. On 1 July 2017, the NFP entered a new phase as a new programme under the name Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) .The aim of the programme is to aid the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of individuals as well as institutions in the field of higher and vocational education.
- Be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the OKP country list
- Have an employer’s statement that complies with a prescribed format. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement. (You will not be eligible for the fellowship if you fail to submit this document);
- Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
- multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- Must have an official and valid passport;
- Must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time;
- Must have an NFP/OKP government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test. Schedule an IELTS test >
- 100% tuition fee
- Return flight covered
- Living costs for duration of course covered
Stage 1: Apply for the IHS academic courses via the online forms and** receive your academic admission offer**. To apply, visit the page of the chosen course and click on one of the "Apply now" buttons on the page.
To find out more information about this scholarship you may want to visit the Nuffic website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.