Old School Labs
- 15 March 2020
Here at Old School Labs, we believe in challenging the status quo and helping others do the same. It took a team of scientists, nutritionists, and designers to help us re-invent a quality and healthy supplement.
Old School Labs
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. who will graduate during the 2019-2020 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, or a U.S. Permanent Resident
- Will receive high school diploma during the current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
This year the award is a $1,000 scholarship.
Making a winning video essay can be a challenge. But here are a few tips to help give you the best chance of winning this year’s $1,000 scholarship award.
- Don’t film on portrait mode on your cell phone
- Don’t just talk into the camera for 5 straight minutes. Change angles, go outside, make a costume change, etc. Take us on a visual journey to show us what you think (as opposed to just telling us).
- Don’t obviously read from your script (having a script is a good idea though!)
- Don’t exceed 5 minutes (but you do want to be pretty close to it)
- Video production quality counts. This means video, audio, editing, graphics, etc. Make this a video that YOU yourself would want to watch.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.