Office of Research & Development PhD Scholarship in Australia, 2017
- 31 January 2017
A scholarship opportunity is available for a PhD student to work under the supervision of Associate Professor Peter McEvoy; linked to a NHMRC funded project on randomised controlled trial comparing two forms of cognitive behavioural therapy for social anxiety disorder. Australian students are eligible to apply.
- Will have at least a 1st class Honours Degree in psychology.
- Have a desire and aptitude for training in quantitative research methods.
- A clinical psychology qualification and research experience are desirable.
- Must be either citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
The successful candidate shall receive an annual stipend of $26,288 (2016 rate) which will be indexed annual for the duration of the award. The duration of the award shall be for 3 years with a possible maximum extension of 6 months.
Interested applicants, please email Associate Professor McEvoy your expression of interest including the following information by December 18th.
- Current CV
- Academic transcripts
- Statement addressing the selection criteria
Shortlisted applicants will be advised to apply for admission via Curtin online e-application
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.