Office of Research & Development PhD Scholarship in Australia, 2017
- 31 January 2017
A scholarship opportunity is available for a PhD student to work under the supervision of Associate Professor Peter McEvoy; linked to a NHMRC funded project on randomised controlled trial comparing two forms of cognitive behavioural therapy for social anxiety disorder. Australian students are eligible to apply.
- Will have at least a 1st class Honours Degree in psychology.
- Have a desire and aptitude for training in quantitative research methods.
- A clinical psychology qualification and research experience are desirable.
- Must be either citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The successful candidate shall receive an annual stipend of $26,288 (2016 rate) which will be indexed annual for the duration of the award. The duration of the award shall be for 3 years with a possible maximum extension of 6 months.
Interested applicants, please email Associate Professor McEvoy your expression of interest including the following information by December 18th.
- Current CV
- Academic transcripts
- Statement addressing the selection criteria
Shortlisted applicants will be advised to apply for admission via Curtin online e-application
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.