OAS Partnerships Program for Education and Training
- 2 partial and 1 full scholarship
- Deadline: June 1, 2018
The Organization of American States (OAS), through the Department of Human Development, Education and Employment (DHDEE) and the Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, through the OAS Partnerships Program for Education and Training (PAEC), are offering scholarships to qualified candidates of the Americas to participate in the Urban Management and Development Master's programme.
To be considered for this scholarship opportunity, an applicant must:
- provide an unconditional admission letter to IHS
- submit a complete scholarship application with all supporting documents
- be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state
- have not received other scholarship from the OAS for the same level of studies and/or program of study as advertised in this announcement
- not be an OAS staff or individual who maintains employment contracts with the OAS or a staff of a Permanent Mission to the OAS or immediate relatives of a staff of a Permanent Mission to the OAS
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
-60% tuition fees waiver and waiver of registration cost, administrative fee and study materials to top ranked candidate.
-Waiver of registration cost, administrative fee, study materials and a one-time subsistence allowance to remaining candidates.
The final deadline for application for admission to IHS is June 1; however, to apply for this scholarship, candidates need to have received an unconditional admission offer from IHS to include in the scholarship application. Please apply for admission in a timely since on average it takes 4 weeks for your application to be processed and a digital admission offer is sent to you by IHS.
Apply now at www.oas.org/scholarships
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.