Nygard Endowment international awards in USA
- 1 April 2021
Founded in 1883, six years before the state itself was established, UND gave North Dakota its name when the former Dakota territories separated into two distinct states. Today, UND is a busy 521-acre campus, the state’s largest. We've emerged as a leader in engineering, medicine, aviation, and unmanned aircraft systems.
- Student must be a UND, full-time, graduate, international student taking courses on the Grand Forks campus
- Student must be in valid F-1 status with the Department of Homeland Security by the start of the academic term in which the scholarship is to be awarded
- Student must be in good financial standing at UND
- Any international student studying within any graduate program at UND
- Students should have demonstrated traits in the following:
* An eagerness to cultivate a deep understanding and respect for new cultures and surroundings * Outstanding integrity and citizenship * Significant leadership and service activities that are integral to fostering the “spirit” of the University of North Dakota
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Apply via this link.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.