NYC personal injury attorneys are known for getting the best settlement for their personal injury clients. We want to help the future generation of New York City personal injury lawyers fund their education by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The Scholarship will be based on an essay competition focused on personal injury law.
NYC INJURY ATTORNEYS P.C. $500 ESSAY SCHOLARSHIP – 2022
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- Annual $500 scholarship
- 31 December 2022
Must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a U.S. college — program, interested in or seeking a law degree.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
We want to help future-generation lawyers fund their education by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The Scholarship will be based on an essay competition focused on personal injury law.
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The essay must contain your name, address, phone number, current major, and college.
- Must be a pdf.
- The deadline is December 31, 2022.
- We will announce the winner on our website on January 31, 2022.
2022 ESSAY TOPIC
Personal injury lawyers help shape new laws and regulations regarding public safety with each case they take. How do you think personal injury lawyers influence public safety regulations? What law(s) would you try to change or implement to better public safety and why?
- Maximum 1500 words.
- Answer only the questions asked.
- Use case law and online articles to support your essay.
- Use proper grammar, citation format, and spelling.
- No plagiarism.
Interested applicants can view the scholarship on the website link for details.