NSTY Scholarship 2020
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- Rs. 3.5 crores
- 31 May 2020
National Scholarship Test for Youth is a merit based scholarship test conducted by Flurosis Communication Pvt. Ltd. with the assistance of various Educational Institutions, trusts and NGOs from all over India.
- The student should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent in class 10th/SSC examination.
- The student should have Indian citizenship
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- supports in fee reduction up to 10,000 students through PAN INDIA
- provides up to 50% Fee concession depending on their Rank / University / Course of admission.
- to motivate meritorious and talented students and resolve financial problems in their family which restrain them from obtaining quality education in reputed institutions.
- With the help of NSTY scholarship they will be able to enroll in their dream courses and create a better future for themselves and their family.
For more information about the application process, please visit our website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.