Norwich Business School Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2017
- May 31, 2017
Norwich Business School (NBS) is offering three types of scholarship for its MSc courses, starting in September 2017. These scholarships are available for students graduating from any overseas institution wishing to take an MSc in Norwich Business School.
The aim of the scholarships is to improve society through education, employability, research and engagement with the dominant social force of our time.
Norwich Business School is the business school of the University of East Anglia. Studying with us means joining some of the most satisfied students in the UK and benefiting from our exceptionally high employment rates for graduates.
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Graduates of any international (non-EU) institution.
- Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- Complete application for the MSc course submitted by 31st May 2017.
- Scholarship statement submitted by 31st May 2017.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship covers the following:
- The value of the award will be £4000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the award is one year
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship
Applicants can apply via email: Applicants should submit a 250-word statement.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.