Each year, a limited number of non-resident tuition fee waivers are available to undergraduate international students (F-1 visa holders) on a competitive basis.
Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waivers at California State University
- Tuition fee waiver
- 1 April 2022
California State University, Chico
California State University, Chico, or commonly, Chico State, is a public university in Chico, California.All Scholarships from California State University, Chico
- Only students who are seeking to earn a degree from CSU, Chico may apply. Short-term, non-degree seeking students are not eligible to apply.
- Only admitted or continuing students may apply.
- The minimum qualifying cumulative grade point average (GPA) is 3.3 (or the equivalent).
- In addition to scholastic merit (grades), all applicants must demonstrate financial need.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Tuition fee waiver.
- Submit the non-resident tuition fee waiver application and supporting documents to email@example.com by April 1. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Scholastic merit and financial need are the primary factors in determining awardees for non-resident tuition fee waivers. Extra-curricular, leadership, and volunteer activities may be considered in cases where the Committee must differentiate between candidates with the same scholastic merit and financial need.