Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waivers at California State University
- Tuition fee waiver
- 1 April 2022
Each year, a limited number of non-resident tuition fee waivers are available to undergraduate international students (F-1 visa holders) on a competitive basis.
This is a scholarship by
California State University, ChicoAll Scholarships from California State University, Chico
- Only students who are seeking to earn a degree from CSU, Chico may apply. Short-term, non-degree seeking students are not eligible to apply.
- Only admitted or continuing students may apply.
- The minimum qualifying cumulative grade point average (GPA) is 3.3 (or the equivalent).
- In addition to scholastic merit (grades), all applicants must demonstrate financial need.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Tuition fee waiver.
- Submit the non-resident tuition fee waiver application and supporting documents to email@example.com by April 1. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Scholastic merit and financial need are the primary factors in determining awardees for non-resident tuition fee waivers. Extra-curricular, leadership, and volunteer activities may be considered in cases where the Committee must differentiate between candidates with the same scholastic merit and financial need.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.