Up to 8 Fulbright partial grants for non-academic professionals are offered to mid-career professionals working in government or private organizations who wish to take part in a learning project. The purpose is to enhance their professional expertise through visits, observations, formal study (non-degree), or participation in training sessions in the United States for 3 to 10 months.
Non-Academic Professional International Grants in Taiwan
- $5,550 to $18,500 + benefits
- 31 October 2021
Senior employees (level 9+ in government service) currently affiliated with private or public organizations, or senior independent artists or literary and historical workers
Responsibilities related to the proposed project has to be for at least 5 years (accumulative)
Please see the link for full eligibility details.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to 3 awards:
- A fixed sum from US$5,550 to US$18,500, prorated over the grant period.
- Research allowance US$3,000
- Travel allowance: a round-trip, direct flight, economy-class air ticket (up to NT$60,000), and a baggage allowance of NT$20,000
- Possible placement services by IIE
- Prospective Fulbright participants should be aware that public health conditions, availability of consular services and travel, as well as U.S. institutional operating status and policies may affect their ability to travel to the U.S. and participate in academic programs.