Niche $2,000 "No Essay" Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor
- 30 June 2019
The $2,000 “No Essay” Scholarship is an easy scholarship with no essay required! The scholarship can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses. The monthly winner will be determined by random drawing and then contacted directly and announced in Niche's e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page. You can apply once each month, with a new winner selected every month.
- Open to all high school, college, and graduate students and those planning to enroll within 12 months.
- You must be either: (1) at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, then such legal age of majority) at the time of entry; or (2) at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry and have a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent and supervision to use Niche.com and enter this Sweepstakes.
- Must currently attend, or within the next 12 months plan to enroll in, a high school or college listed on niche.com, or be the parent of a student who falls into one of those categories.
- Attempts to submit incomplete or inaccurate survey responses will result in permanent disqualification from the scholarship contest and all future contests.
- One (1) entry allowed per person/email address/household. A new winner will be chosen every month. Entries are only valid for the month that they are submitted.
- Prizes will be awarded directly to the winners. Winners will be notified by e-mail and posted on https://www.niche.com/about/scholarship-winners/.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The $2,000 scholarship can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses.
Simply log in to your Niche account or create a free account to apply.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.