- 100% sholarship
- 10 December 2017
The NFP/KOP programme looks to advance the professional and educational development of highly motivated professionals living and working in one of the 28 NFP countries.
For successful applicants, the NFP scholarship will cover the full tuition fee and all expected living costs (international flights, accommodation, visa and insurances)
Applicants must meet a number of criteria that support the aim of the NFP/KOP to be eligible for a fellowship. To be eligible an applicant:
• must have secured an offer of admission from the IHS Admission Team before October 18 2017.
• must be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the NFP country list
• must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must
be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement.
• must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development. Organisations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example: multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
• must have an official and valid passport
• must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time
• must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable) to view all entry requirements, click here.
Recipients of the NFP/KOP scholarship benefit from complete coverage of all costs attached to studying at IHS: full tuition fee, international flights, accommodation, visa and insurances.
1. Check that you meet the admissions criteria for the relevant IHS postgraduate short course
2. Check that you meet the entry requirements for the NFP Scholarship
3. Submit your application to www.iloveurban.nl/applicationform by 18 October 2017.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.