Newcastle Business School International Onshore Student Scholarships in Australia
- Up to $10,000
- 15 January 2021
The Newcastle Business School Onshore Student Scholarship has been established for international students who are currently in Australia and commencing full time coursework studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021.
For more information on this scholarship, please visit the web page here.
To review the scholarship Terms and Conditions, please click here.
The University of Newcastle, Australia
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be in Australia and ready to accept an offer and enrol for face-to-face studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021, in an eligible coursework program.
- Be enrolling in an on-campus coursework program with the Newcastle Business School which has a minimum duration of 80 units.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Not be enrolled in an ELICOS or Graduate Certificate program with university of Newcastle.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship benefit is A$2500 per subject, up to four (4) subjects enrolled in, up to a total value of A$10,000.
The benefit will be applied from your first semester or trimester of study, and payable as a tuition fee waiver. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s University of Newcastle customer account around census date in the relevant term of study.
No application is required for this scholarship.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.