The New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 is an opportunity for international students to study free at New Zealand Universities. The Scholarship is open to undertaking Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs. The Scholarship is Funded by the Ministry of Education (MOE).
New Zealand Government Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- Fully funded scholarship
New Zealand GovernmentAll Scholarships from New Zealand Government
- Which country do you hold citizenship in
- How long you have been living in your home country
- How much work experience do you have
- Whether we provide scholarships to your country
- Whether your intended study aligns with levels and sectors provided to your country.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance (a stipend)
- An Establishment Allowance. This is to help with set-up costs in New Zealand. For example, you can use it for Accommodation expenses, textbooks, or other study materials.
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- Airfare Travel Tickets to and from your own country.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Home During your scholarship (We allow for one or two trips home, depending on the length of your scholarship.)
- Help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
The Deadline to Apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarships varies from Country to Country. Check the Deadlines on the Official website.