New Year’s Resolution Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- 31 January 2020
New year, new you – or at least slightly newer you. Setting lofty goals in your New Year’s resolutions can feel inspiring but it’s important to remember that 80% of resolutions fail by the second week in February. Failing at your goals is the worst, so maybe your best bet for keeping those resolutions is to make ones that are reasonably attainable within the year. Tell us about your 2020 resolutions and how you plan to keep them for the chance to win a $1,000 scholarship for school or student loan payments. **
To be eligible applicants must:
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently, have been, or will be enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2022) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
$1,000 for college expenses or to help pay off student loan debt
- Students must apply online at our website.
- Must submit an essay addressing the scholarship prompt (250 words or less)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.