In order to encourage and support excellent international students to pursue their degree at Beijing Normal University, the BNU New International Student Scholarship has been founded.
New International Student Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- Between EUR 250 and EUR 400
Beijing Normal University
Beijing Normal University, a key university under the administration of the Ministry of Education, is a renowned institution of higher education known for teacher education, education science and basic learning in both the arts and the sciences. The university’s predecessor, the Normal College of the Imperial University of Peking, was founded in 1902. All Scholarships from Beijing Normal University
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China;
- Applicants should have good conduct, have an outstanding academic record and meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate students: rank among the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from the examination due to their excellent academic records;
- Master students: have an outstanding bachelor transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
- Ph. D students: have an outstanding master transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
- Applicants should already be admitted by BNU to start their degree program in the current year.
- Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organization.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Full tuition waiver during the duration of study.
Provides a living allowance during the duration of study (including accommodation allowance, paid monthly).
Undergraduate students: RMB 2,000 yuan/month
Master students：RMB 2,500 yuan/month
Ph.D students：RMB 3,000 yuan/month
Provides comprehensive medical insurance.
Please refer to the latest admission brochure of Beijing Normal University.