New Ecommerce Scholarship 2021
- Bachelor, Course
- 31 May 2021
Today we live in a digital era and due which e-commerce is flourishing in blazing fast speed. Now due to this ever-expanding E-commerce, the world is a global market, Every store, every business is just one click away from users.
We understand the importance of Education and believe if we have to make the world a better place, we have to make education an uttermost priority. With the faith in the talent and calibre of the youngsters, we are offering a scholarship of $1,500 to one student from anywhere in the world.
Understanding the importance of E-commerce and its scope in the coming future we would like the applicants to - conduct a research survey on the topic mentioned below and send us a minimum 1000 words report.
- This Scholarship is for students enrolled in an accredited high school, college or university of The US, UK, Canada and Australia.
- Applicant should be at least 17 years of age as of January 2020.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship money of $1,500 will be transferred to the official account of the institution you are enrolled in and thereafter it will be transferred to the student’s bank account by the institution.
Applicants have to conduct a detailed research survey on “Factors affecting the behaviour of shoppers when shopping online? And how coupons and discounts influence a shopper, shopping online?” and submit a minimum 1000 words report along with the following documents compiled in PDF Format:
- A clear image copy or PDF of your current student ID both front and backside (make sure it's not expired).
- Your Personal Details including-
- Your Name (As Mentioned in the ID Proof)
- Your Residential Address
- Your Phone Numbers
- E-mail ID
- Name of the Institution you are enrolled in and your Area of Study
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.