NCKU Distinguished International Student Scholarship in Taiwan
- Bachelor, Master, Phd
- 29 September 2019
National Cheng Kung University is offering the NCKU Distinguished International Student funding for help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs in higher studies.
This NCKU Award opportunity is available for all international applicants who want to create a positive change in society through their Bachelors, Masters, or PhD studies.
Candidates from all over the world are eligible.
Available for pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD degree level program at the university.
Students with an employment status on their ARC or a work visa are not eligible to receive the award.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- Top 20% will each receive NT$ 15,000 (USD 500) per month.
- Top 20.01%-40% will each receive NT$ 10,000 (USD 333) per month.
- Accepted students will receive the waiver of the basic rate for on-campus accommodation fee (A scholarship recipient who chooses not to live in a on-campus will not receive any payment for the waiver of accommodation fee.)
. For Graduate:
- Recipients can get the monthly stipend and the waivers of tuition fees & course credit fees.
- monthly stipend for master recipients is up to NT$8,000 (about USD 267), and for PhD students is up to NT$15,000 (about USD 500).
In order to receive the grant, the participants have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. There is no additional application required for the award; the award information will be mailed to all successful participants along with the admission letter.
The University International Student Admissions Committee will review the application documents to evaluate the scholarship opportunity for the first academic year. Applicants do not need to submit any additional application documents for this scholarship, and the award information will be mailed along with the admission letter. For the further academic years, the students have to apply again. The Committee will review your last year’s academic performance to evaluate the scholarship status.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.