National Institute of Education Master by Research international awards in Singapore
- Tuition fees + S$2,500 monthly stipend
NIE offers research programmes leading to the degree of a Master of Arts, Master of Science or Doctor of Philosophy. The areas of research may be in Arts and Humanities, Education, Physical Education or Science.
This is a scholarship by
National Institute of EducationAll Scholarships from National Institute of Education
- You are a local or international student seeking admission as a full-time candidate for Master by Research programme at NIE
- You have a Bachelor's degree with honours at least at Second Class Upper level in the relevant areas and the ability to pursue research in your proposed field of advanced study
- You must not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The monthly stipend will be S$2,500.
- For Singapore Citizens, Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions shall be provided at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer's contribution rate set by CPF, on top of the monthly stipend received.
- The scholarship award will also cover the annual tuition fee.
- The scholarship shall be tenable for one year in the first instance and renewed annually subject to the scholar's satisfactory progress. The maximum period of award is 2 years from the date of admission into the Master by Research programme.
- Students must perform teaching/ laboratory supervision duties to fulfil the requirements of the Graduate Assistantship Programme (GAP).
- There shall be no bond of service in Singapore attached to the scholarship.
No separate form is required for the application of National Institute of Education Master by Research Scholarship. Candidates may apply for the scholarship by indicating in the online application form.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.