National Debt Relief Scholarship 2019-2020
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- 31 January 2019
For 2019, National Debt Relief is offering a scholarship for students interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors.
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor's degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
National Debt Relief will award 5 scholarships of $1,000 each to outstanding college students pursuing studies in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) fields.
You can be creative and create a YouTube video, write an essay or create an infographic for your solution.
Include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application. For video submissions, include a link to your video in your cover letter.
To apply, submit your scholarship application to Scholarships@nationaldebtrelief.com. To be considered for one of the (5) 2018 awards, entries must be received no later than December 31st, 2019.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.