My College Laptop Scholarship
- A free laptop for college, valued between $300-$500
- 31 May 2018
Securing tuition is only part of the process of financially preparing for college; students also face the costs of equipment, books, living expenses and more. MyCollegeLaptop aims to help students overcome financial barriers by giving away a high-quality laptop each month. Winner is determined by essay-submission.
- Participant must be considering attending college but NOT currently enrolled.
- Participant must be a high school graduate or GED recipient.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Student will receive a free laptop for college.
- Submit a short (250 word) essay about how a laptop would help you at http://www.mycollegelaptop.com/laptop-scholarship.
- Scholarship recipient is determined based on submitted essay. Top scored essay receives scholarship.
- My College Laptop is in no way affiliated with any schools or universities, the US Department of Education, or any other government entity.
- My College Laptop is no way affiliated with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Application for this scholarship is free.
- Scholarships are awarded by the 15th of the subsequent month after submission period ends.
- Laptops are shipped via a third party. It is the winner’s responsibility to make delivery arrangements.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified via email or phone call.
- Scholarships will be awarded directly to the winner. Recipients will be required to send in a photo of themselves along with the award and sign a photo release.
- All essays submitted to My College Laptop become the sole property of My College Laptop and may be used for marketing purposes.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.