The Music Business Program Entrepreneur Scholarship was created to recognize and support the creative entrepreneurial ideas and professional aspirations of a newly enrolling student.
Music Business Program Entrepreneur international awards in USA
- 4 December 2020
Musicians Institute is a for-profit college of contemporary music in Los Angeles, California.All Scholarships from Musicians Institute
May only be applied to the Music Business Program.
Available to newly enrolled students only. Returning students in any MI program are not eligible.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
1. YouTube Video
- Explain why you should be considered for the scholarship.
- Include your name, your career goals, business ideas/plans, and any other factors you consider relevant.
- Maximum length is 3 minutes, spoken voice only- no performance footage is accepted.
- Videos that exceed 3 minutes will not be considered.
2. Musicians Institute Acceptance Letter