Music Business Program Entrepreneur international awards in USA
- 4 December 2020
The Music Business Program Entrepreneur Scholarship was created to recognize and support the creative entrepreneurial ideas and professional aspirations of a newly enrolling student.
May only be applied to the Music Business Program.
Available to newly enrolled students only. Returning students in any MI program are not eligible.
1. YouTube Video
- Explain why you should be considered for the scholarship.
- Include your name, your career goals, business ideas/plans, and any other factors you consider relevant.
- Maximum length is 3 minutes, spoken voice only- no performance footage is accepted.
- Videos that exceed 3 minutes will not be considered.
2. Musicians Institute Acceptance Letter
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.