Mummert Scholarships for the Managers of Tomorrow from Central and South Eastern Europe
The Mummert Scholarship Programm includes university studies at Master's level at the University of cologne, the RWTH Aachen University or the German Sport University Cologne. Students spend an additional semester in management training and complete an internship for 4-5 months in a German company. The Mummert Scholarship is an elite program which offers a special financial package. It provides in addition to the scholarship a comprehensive management education of excellent quality. Students can count on a reliable and personal guidance through mentoring. Mentors are leaders from business, culture or university.
- very good exams (also in mathematics)
- very good German
- distinctive personality / enthusiasm
- social responsibility
- willingness to return to home country after graduation
- Students with a Bachelor degree (or be in the final year of Bachelor studies) in economics, business administration, engineering, natural sciences or tourism management
- The Mummert Foundation funds nationals from the following countries: Bulgaria, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic or Hungary
Application Requirements Central or Southern European citizenship In the last year of a Bachelor's course, very good semester results. Further information can be found here.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The financial benefits of sponsorship include:
a monthly grant of 900.00 EUR including a monthly rent payment assistance, which covers appropriate living expenses including a cultural component;
academic study and research cost assistance per semester;
a single payment toward purchasing personal PC equipment;
an accident and health insurance;
a travel expense allowance towards the cost of the inbound and outbound journey
and a final exam bonus for good performance ("very good" rating).
In addition to the payments of the foundation, the holder also obtains 50% of the remuneration of a trainee.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.