MSc Scholarships for International Students at University of Strathclyde in UK, 2017
- 30 June 2017
The University of Strathclyde is inviting international applicants to apply for postgraduate scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to undertake MSc Business Translation and Interpreting course, commencing September 2017.
The overreaching aim of establishing the University of Strathclyde was to transform the public higher education to improve quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution.
The University of Strathclyde is committed to providing high-quality education and experience to all students, regardless of their background. Inspiring them to develop to their full potential, producing outstanding professional and enterprising people for industry, business, and the professions.
If English is not student’s first language they will need to meet a minimum of IELTS 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 6.0 on all components.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Students should have a good degree, preferably above UK 2:1 or equivalent. Academic backgrounds need not be English or Translation. Knowledge in business and economics is desirable. Individual cases will be considered on their own merits, such as qualifications and past work experiences.
- Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome to apply – eligibility is as follows :
- University honours degree with an overall grade of 80% (75% for prestigious institutions)
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all components
- Completion of both English language oral and written aptitude test
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to 5 scholarships of £5,000 value will be awarded to the applicants to help in their tuition fees for 12 months.
Applicants can apply for the MSc Business Translation and Interpreting Programme via link below:
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.