The news that all college and university students have been waiting for is finally here. Mr Digital Piano is proudly announcing its “Annual Writing Scholarship” with a prize pool of $1,000.
So, are you creative and competitive enough to participate in this scholarship? If yes, then follow us!
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Along with a $1,000 pool money, students will also enjoy the following perks from Mr. Digital Piano:
- Opportunity to work as a paid internee with our content writing team.
- Publicity of your article under the copyrights of Mr. Digital Piano.
- You might be given a permanent position at our content writing panel if you get successful in acing your internship.
- With time, we’ll award you with multiple content writing projects where you’d be managing your juniors accordingly.
- You’d have an excelling career with us especially if you put all your hardwork into writing engaging content for our users.
Requirements of the Scholarship:
Mr. Digital Piano is always looking for young enthusiasts who can impact a population through their words.
So, what we require from students is a 500 to 700 words article on the following topics:
- What are the benefits of learning piano?
- Are digital pianos need of the hour these days?
- How much time is required to ace the skill of playing piano?
Mind you that you have to choose from only one topic. Be as creative as you can and increase your chances of winning the prize pool.
Attach the proof of your CGPA and your resume while submitting the article.
How to apply:
Right after you are done with the article, you have to submit it directly to the following email address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
While submitting the document, keep the following points in your mind:
The subject of the email must be, “Submission of Article to Mr Digital Piano Writing Scholarship”
In the Body section, write your full name, your father’s name, and the name of the institute you are studying in.
If you’ve used images in your article, then attach them separately in your email.