The MPP Scholarship is intended for students from non-EU countries who want to study the double-degree Masters of Science in Public Policy and Human Development, a double degree programme offered by United Nations University and Maastricht University. This scholarship is a full scholarship awarded to one MPP student per year, and covers tuition, visa costs, and living costs in Maastricht. There is no age restriction to students applying for this scholarship.
- € 15,800 + other benefits
Maastricht University is a public university in Maastricht, Netherlands.All Scholarships from Maastricht University
- Hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Have not previously studied outside of your home country.
- Have been admitted to the Masters in Public Policy and Human Development at UNU-MERIT/Maastricht University.
- Have a Bachelor or pre-Master degree.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The MPP Scholarship covers the following:
Tuition fee: € 15,800*
Health & liability insurance: € 700*
Visa application costs: € 207
Monthly stipend: € 891 per month (total € 10.700)
*These amounts are subject to change year-to-year.
Step 1: Register for the Public Policy and Human Development Masters programme at UNU-MERIT/Maastricht University.
Step 2: Please fill in the application form, you need to log in with your UM account.
Upload the following documents in .doc,.docx or PDF format, and submit your application:
Letter of motivation.
Proof of academic excellence.
Personal statement of financial needs.