Moving On Bursary
This bursary is funded by generous donations from a number of past and present Napier staff, students and friends. Its aim is to help students who wish to study at Edinburgh Napier but who face significant financial barriers in doing so.
It is particularly intended to help with the cost of fees for self-financing students e.g. those who have previously studied to HND level who now wish to progress to Degree level, and who will be required to pay their own fees for one or more years.
- Currently matriculated full time undergraduate student of Edinburgh Napier University
- Registered as being a ‘home’ student i.e. usual residence over the last 3 years in Scotland, England, Wales or Northern Ireland
- Direct entry student from Scottish Further Education Colleges with preference being given to applicants from partner institutions of Edinburgh Napier University
- Applicants must be undertaking their first undergraduate degree
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.