MORA CQ University Australia funding for Indonesian Students
- Master, Bachelor
- 100% of tuition fees and other financial support
- 31 December 2020
Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) Indonesia and CQUniversity Australia are collaborating to promote access by Indonesian students to a research higher degree in any discipline offered by CQUniversity Australia. The Ministry of Religious Affairs Indonesia (MORA) – CQUniversity Australia scholarship (Beasiswa Studi S3 Luar Negeri) is part of MORA’s ‘Beasiswa Program 5000 Doktor’ scholarship scheme, which aims to improve human resources at Islamic Universities. If you are an international student from Indonesia applying for a research higher degree at CQUniversity Australia, you may be eligible for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- meet the MORA eligibility requirements on the MORA website
- be a citizen of Indonesia
- apply for a CQUniversity Australia research higher degree
- meet the academic requirements for entry to CQUniversity Australia and be offered a place in the course
- commence full-time enrolment as an onshore international student at CQUniversity Australia.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
100% of tuition fees and other financial
- Find a CQUniversity Australia research higher degree in an area of research strength.
- Complete an Expression of Interest, which asks you to select your course and location, along with providing a brief description of your proposed research topic.
- Once your Expression of Interest is approved you will be provided with contacts for prospective research supervisors, and invited to work with them to formally apply for your research higher degree.
- Make an application to study at CQUniversity Australia. If you have already been awarded the scholarship before you make your application, please indicate so on your application.
- Apply for scholarship on the MORA website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.