For students who are enrolled at the University of Reading and members of the Students' Union.
- UK undergraduate students who have re-enrolled, are paying tuition fees of £3,465 and have a household income of £45,000 or less in 2014-15.
- Available to students of all subjects, where tuition fees of £3465 are payable.
- In order to be considered for this bursary you must be registered as a Current student at the University of Reading.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
WHAT IS IT WORTH
- This bursary provides provides a cash bursary of up to £1,400. The amount awarded is dependent on the level of your assessed household income.
- It is available (dependent on eligibility) for the duration of your course, subject to application for student financial support each year.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.