Home of the two-year degree, the University of Buckingham, based in the South East of England, is ranked 6th for Student Satisfaction in the England (National Student Survey, 2020). We are proudly independent and not-for-profit, and offer courses in Allied Health, Business, Computing, Education, Humanities, Law, Medicine, Psychology and Security and Intelligence. We are one of the few universities in the UK that offer September and January start dates for almost all of our courses.
Money, Banking and Central Banking Scholarships
- Up to £5,000
- 12 November 2021
University of Buckingham
The University of Buckingham is a non-profit private university in Buckingham, England and the oldest of the country's five private universities.All Scholarships from University of Buckingham
- Candidates must have a confirmed offer for the MSc Money, Banking & Central Banking or PG Cert in Money, Banking & Central Banking (online only).
- Open to UK and international students.
- Either the candidate’s academic performance in their first degree or their professional career, in the areas covered in the programme, will be considered.
- The potential of the programme in furthering the candidate’s career prospects will be taken into consideration.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Two £5,000 scholarships are available for MSc Money, Banking and Central Banking students. This would cover more than 50% of the UK/EU student fees or 30% of international student fees.
One scholarship of £1,600 and one of £1,800 are available for the PG Cert Money, Banking and Central Banking (fully taught online) students. This would cover approximately 60% of the fees (which are the same for all students). This is a new programme that started in January 2021 and is taught online only.
- Candidates wishing to be considered should state it in their application form or by email: (email@example.com)
- Selection will be by interview.