Monash International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (MIPRS)
- Partially Funded
- Deadline: Invalid Date
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. We are a youthful organisation, enthusiastic, optimistic and accessible. We believe quality education and research can change the world for the better. We offer a large number of courses across numerous disciplines. At Monash you can choose from many study options including double degrees, part-time study, off-campus learning and alternative pathways.
But you are not eligible if you:
- have already completed a PhD or research professional doctorate, which Monash considers equivalent to an Australian PhD or research professional doctorate
- have already completed a research master’s degree, which Monash considers equivalent to an Australian research master’s degree, and wish to undertake another research master’s degree
- have previously held an MIPRS or VMIPRS for more than six months. An exception may be made if you wish to enrol in a PhD or research professional doctorate and your prior award was for a research master’s degree
- have held an Australia Award scholarship within two years prior to commencing your MIPRS or VMIPRS, unless DFAT (Canberra) grants an exemption
- are enrolled or intend to enrol as a research candidate under Monash’s external mode (off-campus) regulations.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
This scholarship pays tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of the scholarship. It does not include an allowance for living expenses but could be awarded together with a stipend scholarship that covers such costs
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.